Luganville and the local islands of Santo, Vanuatu were smashed by severe Category 5 Cyclone Harold in April 2020 during the CoVid19 shutdown. Come along, enjoy some diver camaraderie, support the locals affected by this huge event and get away for New Years.
One island in Vanuatu, more than any other attracts divers like a magnet – Espiritu Santo. The majestic beauty of Santo is what inspired James A. Michener to write his classic “Tales of the South Pacific.” Approximately 50 minutes flying time from Port Vila to Santo, Air Vanuatu operates daily services between the 2 islands. Santo is from a time past. People still come from within the jungle to trade for a few basic necessities, then blend quietly back into the shadows, amongst the remains of crashed B17 bombers, deserted Dakotas and old WWII hangars and storage shelters that are scattered in the thick tropical jungle and serve as silent reminders of the American occupation of the island.
During the Pacific Campaign of WWII over 100,000 allied troops and support staff were stationed on Santo and the time they spent there is still evident today. Other wrecks and remains from the war lie below the surface of the clear blue waters. One of the major diving draw-cards of Santo is the S.S. President Coolidge, a World War II troop transport wreck. The township of Luganville is the capital of Espiritu Santo and features a range of accommodation from hotels to beach front resorts, restaurants, coffee shops a sports club and dive shops.
Join us on a fully organised and escorted trip where all you need to worry about is…..well….nothing!!
From $1925 per Diver (Non-diver $1570)
1 - Di D.
— Maximum Numbers reached–
Group Travel Package Price
Santo, Vanuatu - New Years Eve
7 days / 6 nights Ex Brisbane
29th December 2020 to January 4th 2021
Coral Quays Fish & Dive Resort, Santo
Absolute Dive Adventures, Coral Quays (Diving)
From $1925 per Diver
Non-Diver – $1570
- Return flights Ex Brisbane to Santo – with Air Vanuatu (Subject to change)
- Australian departure & airline taxes
- Return Airport Transfers in Luganville
- 6 nights twin share accommodation at Coral Quays Resort
- Free WiFi in Restaurant Area
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- 4 shore dives – exPresident Coolidge & Million Dollar Point, including single tanks, weights & dive guide services
- 1 night shore dive – exPresident Coolidge – single tank, weights & dive guide services
- 2 boat dives (Local Coral Reefs) including single tanks, weights & dive guide services
Cost Does Not Include:
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage surcharges
- Transport to departure point (Brisbane)
- Drinks & Meals other than breakfast & post dive refreshments
To secure your place on this trip, you will need to complete a booking form and return it together with a non refundable deposit amount of $500 per person.
Booking Form – Santo New Years Eve 2020/2021
DUE TO CURRENT COVID16 STANDARDS – DEPOSIT IS NOT REQUIRED – YOUR BOOKING FORM SHOWS YOUR COMMITMENT TO ATTEND
Balance due 30th September 2020
Booking Conditions apply : Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations and supplier rate changes.
See terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures web site www.diveadventures.com.au
Booking Reference # S-25085